Mr Bean

It is morning. Mr Bean is in the kitchen.
Mr Bean is making breakfast.
"I'm hungry."
Now he is looking for something.
"Look! It's my favourite mug.Your majesty"
"Now where's my toast? Wow! Look at the toast!"
CRASH!
"Oh no!My mug!"
Mr Bean is not happy.
"Look at my favourite mug.
Mr Bean broke the fovourite mug printed Queen in accident and it made me sad.
Then he want to get new the mug.
He went shop but there is no the mug in this shop.
But he happend to find lorry carrying the mug goes to Buckingham Palace.
Finally he found the mug in Buckingham Palace and appreciated by Queen.
I think Mr Bean is very lucky man because he could enter Buckingham Palace without permission and knowing. Further more he was appreciated by Queen in end of the story.




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Do I tell?

Stories of Gnome & Goblins

Three Tomorrows