TORNADO ALLEY

Suddenly, everything stops. The whistle, the shaking, everything.
"I... I think it's gone," Jo says.
Slowly, you open the door. you walk out of the closet and look around. The house is gone!

I chose to get in car that stops ahead of me to be saved from tornado when tornado comes in "Tornado Alley" where often change whether and come tornado.
But It was car there are two tornado hunters, So I had to go with them.
Then car's stuck because of tornado, So we went to the house near by the car.
Because of that, We can managed to be saved from tornado.
I think I would died when I understand the car is tornado hunter's car. But I could survive fortunately. But I do not think situation goes like this always.

VOCABULARY

funnel: 漏斗




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Do I tell?

Stories of Gnome & Goblins

Parallel