The Three Billy Goats Gruff

"Wait for my brother. He is bigger and much more delicious than I!." cried Little Billy.

There lived three billy goat brothers.
One day they decided to cross the bridge to eat the sweet grass on the other side.
But  there was troll lived under it.
So little billy was found out by troll then billy said that I quoted above and he could cross the bridge. His brother did it again and could. After that biggest brother came and he rammed troll so hard that he fell in to the water. After that the three brothers crossed the bridge whenever they liked.
Read this story, I think three billy goat brothers is smart and troll is not smart because he could eat no one because he want to eat bigger one.

Vocabulary 

ram: 激しくぶつかる
 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Do I tell?

Stories of Gnome & Goblins

Three Tomorrows